Now it is easy to book classified ads in Amar Ujala Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Amar Ujala Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Amar Ujala. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Amar Ujala Newspaper:
- Go to Amar Ujala Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Amar Ujala Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Amar Ujala Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Amar Ujala. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Amar Ujala Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Amar Ujala Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Amar Ujala Newspaper:
Amar Ujala is a Hindi daily Newspaper which was 1st published in late 1940 in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. Amar Ujala currently has 19 editions publishing from the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, and Haryana also as union territories of new Delhi and Chandigarh. Amar Ujala is one in all the fastest growing major daily newspapers in India with a staggering readership of over 3 crores and an average circulation of approximately 2.49 million per day making it No.1 in Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & very strong and second in Uttar Pradesh
Editions available for Amar Ujala :
Varanasi – (286,868 copies), Lucknow – (282,769 copies), Kanpur – (236,911 copies), Agra – (221,206 copies), Meerut – (220,538 copies), Delhi – (203,112 copies), Bareilly – (176,700 copies), Allahabad – (175,438 copies), Dehradun – (158,238 copies), Gorakhpur – (158,030 copies), Chandigarh – (156,996 copies), Moradabad – (144,690 copies), Jalandhar – (143,105 copies), Rohtak – (127,913 copies), Nainital – (107,637 copies), Aligarh – (78,153 copies), Dharamsala – (69,202 copies), Jammu & Kashmir – (52,984 copies), Jhansi – (51,268 copies).