Now it is easy to book classified ads in Deccan Chronicle Newspaper through the Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Deccan Chronicle Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Deccan Chronicle. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Deccan Chronicle Newspaper:
- Go to Deccan Chronicle Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business, Name Change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Deccan Chronicle Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Deccan Chronicle Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Deccan Chronicle. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Deccan Chronicle Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Deccan Chronicle Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Deccan Chronicle Newspaper:
Deccan Chronicle is the largest circulated English Newspaper in South India. It offers immense coverage with a circulation of over 1.45 Million Copies per day across Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala with Eleven editions from Hyderabad, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada Vishakapatnam, Anantapur, Karimnagar, Coimbatore, Nellore, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Kochi. therefore for all general interest advertisements like Property, Rentals, matrimonial, Jobs (Recruitments), Vehicles, Name change, this newspaper is the ideal medium to reach English speaking South Indians.
Editions available for Deccan Chronicle :
A.P. Edition – (853,296 copies), Hyderabad – (600,465 copies), Chennai – (300,945 copies), Bangalore – (154,300 copies), Coimbatore – (71,200 copies), Kochi – (28,000 copies)