Process of Booking Classified Ad in Divya Himachal Newspaper
Now it is easy to book classified ads in Divya Himachal Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Divya Himachal Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Divya Himachal. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Divya Himachal Newspaper:
- Go to Divya Himachal Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Divya Himachal Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Divya Himachal Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Divya Himachal. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Divya Himachal Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Divya Himachal Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Divya Himachal Newspaper :
Divya Himachal is a Hindi Language Newspaper having daily circulation in Himachal Pradesh, Uttranchal, Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh. The newspaper was launched in 1997 and currently has 3 editions in Dharamshala, Chandigarh ,and Shimla that serves all the higher than mentioned states. it’s the No. 1 Hindi Newspaper in Himachal Pradesh and has established itself as a most profitable medium to target the Hindi speaking population of hp.
Editions Available for Divya Himachal :
readership on decline in Himachal Pradesh