Now it is easy to book classified ads in Maharashtra Times Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Maharashtra Times Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Maharashtra Times. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Maharashtra Times Newspaper:
- Go to Maharashtra Times Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Maharashtra Times Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Maharashtra Times Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Maharashtra Times. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Maharashtra Times Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Maharashtra Times Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Maharashtra Times Newspaper :
Maharashtra Times is a Marathi language daily newspaper. If you want to succeed in the Marathi speaking citizens of Maharashtra state in general and Mumbai especially, Maharashtra Times is best suited to your classified advertisement needs. one amongst the oldest newspaper in India as it was launched in 1962, it’s the ninth-largest-selling daily newspaper in India with a circulation of more than 10,00,000 copies on a daily basis. Maharashtra Times has 10 editions from 10 major cities in Maharashtra namely – Mumbai, Pune, Thane, Kolhapur, Nashik, Aurangabad, Nagpur, Jalgaon, Palghar, and Ahmednagar. It belongs to Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. or the times’ group, the largest media house in India. according to the IRS 2005, Maharashtra Times has the second largest readership in Mumbai. aside from the times of India, it’s the only newspaper in Mumbai that has quite one million readers within the city.
Editions Available for Maharashtra Times :
Mumbai – (304,587 copies), Pune – (300,000 copies), Nashik, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Nagpur.