Now it is easy to book classified ads in Metro India Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Metro India Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Metro India. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Metro India Newspaper:
- Go to Metro India Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Metro India Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Metro India Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Metro India. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Metro India Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Metro India Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Metro India Newspaper :
Metro India is an English Daily newspaper publishing from Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Warangal in Telangana State.
Editions Available for Metro India :
Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Raipur, Warangal.