Now it is easy to book classified ads in Prajavani Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Prajavani Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Prajavani. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Prajavani Newspaper:
- Go to Prajavani Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Prajavani Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Prajavani Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Prajavani. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Prajavani Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Prajavani Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prajavani Newspaper :
Prajavani is a Kannada language daily newspaper printed and widely read in the State of Karnataka. Founded in 1948 by K.N. Guruswamy in Bangalore, Prajavani has established itself as a most lucrative medium to target the Kannada speaking population of Karnataka. It is called Kannada for the voice of the people. It is published from 9 cities of Karnataka having a circulation of about 6 Lakhs copies everyday.
Editions Available for Prajavani :
Bangalore – (260,785 copies), Hubli Dharwad – (84,254 copies), Davangere – (60,055 copies), Mysore – (49,582 copies), Gulbarga – (49,303 copies), Mangalore – (28,452 copies), Hassan, Kolar, Tumkur.