Now it is easy to book classified ads in Daily Thanthi Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Daily Thanthi Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Daily Thanthi. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Daily Thanthi Newspaper:
- Go to Daily Thanthi Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Daily Thanthi Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Daily Thanthi Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Daily Thanthi. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Daily Thanthi Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Daily Thanthi Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Daily Thanthi Newspaper:
Daily Thanthi is a Tamil daily Newspaper founded in 1942 as Dina Thanthi in Madurai in Tamilnadu. it’s been circulated in 16 cities in Tamilnadu including an edition in Mumbai and Bangalore. according to (ABC Jan-Jun 2015), it has 16,79,837 copies of circulation every day making it the no. 1 Tamil daily newspaper in India.
Editions available for Daily Thanthi :
Chennai – (353,953 copies), Coimbatore – (100,477 copies), Salem – (83,882 copies), Nagercoil – (82,002 copies), Madurai – (79,592 copies), Trichy – (72,352 copies), Tanjore – (67,085 copies), Bangalore – (55,997 copies), Vellore – (47,246 copies), Cuddalore – (40,102 copies), Erode – (37,891 copies), Dindugal – (32,700 copies), Pondy – (17,592 copies), Nellai – (12,500 copies), Mumbai – (976 copies).