Now it is easy to book classified ads in Daily Hindi Milap Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Daily Hindi Milap Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Daily Hindi Milap. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Daily Hindi Milap Newspaper:
- Go to Daily Hindi Milap Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Daily Hindi Milap Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Daily Hindi Milap Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Daily Hindi Milap. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Daily Hindi Milap Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Daily Hindi Milap Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Daily Hindi Milap Newspaper:
Hindi Milap is the largest selling Hindi daily circular of the twin cities of the Hyderabad and Secunderabad. The salient feature of this newspaper is a wide acceptance it commands among the Hindi reading affluent families of the city – predominantly the Marwaris, Gujaratis and therefore the Punjabis and other Hindi speaking communities. It publishes in two editions – the first edition covers the whole of the state, some parts of Karnataka, and a few parts of Maharashtra, whereas the Second edition is printed for Hyderabad & Secunderabad twin-cities. Daily Hindi Milap has a circulation of about 40,000 copies per day
Edition available for Daily Hindi Milap :
- Hyderabad – (40,000 copies)