Now it is easy to book classified ads in Dainik Herald Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Dainik Herald Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Dainik Herald. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Dainik Herald Newspaper:
- Go to Dainik Herald Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Name Change, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Dainik Herald Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Dainik Herald Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Dainik Herald. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Dainik Herald Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Dainik Herald Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dainik Herald Newspaper :
Dainik Herald is a leading Marathi Daily newspaper publishing from Panjim in Goa State
Edition Available for Dainik Herald :