Now it is easy to book classified ads in Economic Times Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Economic Times Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Economic Times. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Economic Times Newspaper:
- Go to Economic Times Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Economic Times Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Economic Times Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Economic Times. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Economic Times Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Economic Times Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Economic Times Newspaper :
Started in 1961, The Economic Times is an English-language Indian daily newspaper which largely caters to the investment and financial readers. It is published simultaneously from 11 cities, namely: Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Chandigarh, and Pune. It is a widely read financial daily in India with more than 800,000 people reading it every day
Editions Available for Economic Times :
Mumbai – (228,209 copies), Delhi – (161,071 copies), Kolkatta – (73,263 copies), Bangalore – (60,000 copies), Chennai – (49,256 copies), Hyderabad – (30,338 copies), Pune – (28,166 copies), Ahmedabad – (26,060 copies), Chandigarh – (21,325 copies), Lucknow – (11,208 copies), Ahmedabad – Gujarati – (10,365 copies), Delhi – Hindi – (9,169 copies), Mumbai – Gujarati – (8,750 copies).