Now it is easy to book classified ads in Dharitri Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Dharitri Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Dharitri. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Dharitri Newspaper:
- Go to Dharitri Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Lost Found, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Dharitri Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Dharitri Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Dharitri. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Dharitri Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Dharitri Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Dharitri Newspaper :
Dharitri was founded by The Samajbadi Society from Bhubaneshwar in 1974. this is the only newspaper of Orissa that caters to each urban and rural, young and upwards mobile readers and also to the cream population of Orissa. this is often the reason for which Dharitri is both quantitatively and qualitatively No.1 not only in the capital city of Bhubaneswar however also in a very majority of the districts and cities of the state. Dharitri is nowadays, the most important daily in Cuttack from where the oldest newspaper of the state emanates.
Edition available for Dharitri :
Bhubaneswar – (206,500 copies), Sambalpur – (48,000 copies), Angul – (43,100 copies), Rayagada – (37,000 copies), Balasore – (32,000 copies), Berhampur – (26,000 copies).