Now it is easy to book classified ads in Dinakaran Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Dinakaran Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Dinakaran. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Dinakaran Newspaper:
- Go to Dinakaran Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Dinakaran Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Dinakaran Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Dinakaran. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Dinakaran Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Dinakaran Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dinakaran Newspaper :
Dinakaran is a Tamil daily newspaper publishing from various cities of Tamilnadu and an edition in Mumbai and Bangalore in India. Dinakaran is the 2nd most popular Tamil daily newspaper with a circulation of 1,235,220 copies everyday.
Edition available for Dinakaran :
Chennai – (289,666 copies), Trichy – (173,919 copies), Coimbatore – (172,003 copies), Madurai – (150,620 copies), Salem – (134,253 copies), Tirunelveli – (103,098 copies), Puducherry – (84,036 copies), Vellore – (82,917 copies), Bangalore – (53,258 copies), Nagercoil – (39,363 copies), Mumbai – (20,207 copies), Delhi – (4,027 copies).