Now it is easy to book classified ads in Gujarat Samachar Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Gujarat Samachar Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Gujarat Samachar. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Gujarat Samachar Newspaper:
- Go to Gujarat Samachar Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Education)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Gujarat Samachar Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Gujarat Samachar Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Gujarat Samachar. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Gujarat Samachar Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Gujarat Samachar Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gujarat Samachar Newspaper :
Editions Available for Gujarat Samachar :
Ahmedabad – (675,257 copies), Surat – (273,200 copies), Baroda – (268,960 copies), Rajkot – (257,650 copies), Bhavnagar – (100,000 copies), Bhuj – (80,000 copies), Mumbai .