Now it is easy to book classified ads in Himali Bela Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Himali Bela Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Himali Bela. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Himali Bela Newspaper:
- Go to Himali Bela Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Education)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Himali Bela Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Himali Bela Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Himali Bela. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Himali Bela Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Himali Bela Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Himali Bela Newspaper :
Himali Bela is a Nepali language daily newspaper. it was founded in 1977 and was published from Gangtok, Sikkim. It became the voice of the majority Nepali reading community of the Sikkim Himalayan region. Himali Bela is trusted by the readers as a credible medium of unbiased news in Gangtok. it’s grown in circulation and acceptance as it satiated the desire of readers in villages and growing towns of Sikkim to read Nepali news daily.
Edition Available for Himal Bela :
- Gangtok – (31,234 copies)