Now it is easy to book classified ads in Hindustan Times Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Hindustan Times Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Hindustan Times. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Hindustan Times Newspaper:
- Go to Hindustan Times Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Hindustan Times Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Hindustan Times Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Hindustan Times. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Hindustan Times Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Hindustan Times Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Hindustan Times Newspaper:
The Hindustan Times, an English Leading Daily Newspaper. Hindustan Times (HT) is an Indian English-language daily newspaper founded in 1924 with roots in the Indian independence movement of the period (“Hindustan” being a historical name for Northern India) which was inaugurated by Gandhi. Hindustan Times is the alternative for nearly 3.7 million readers across India, who turn to it daily for news, info, analysis, and entertainment. HT enjoy a powerful compete recognition among readers as well as advertisers in North India
Editions available for Hindustan Times :
Delhi – (925,354 copies), Chandigarh – (133,617 copies), Lucknow – (30,547 copies), Bhopal – (26,321 copies), Patna – (18,485 copies), Ranchi – (15,457 copies), Jaipur – (12,776 copies), Bhagalpur, Kolkata,Mumbai.