Process of booking Classified Ad in The Hindu Newspaper
Now it is easy to book classified ads in The Hindu Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in The Hindu Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in The Hindu. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in The Hindu Newspaper:
- Go to The Hindu Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for The Hindu Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for The Hindu Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Times of India. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for The Hindu Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Times of India Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About The Hindu Newspaper:
Nearly a century and a half old The Hindu got underway in 1878 as a weekly, turned into a daily in 1889 and from then on reached an exceptional circulation of 15,58,379 copies (ABC: July-December 2012) with an audience of about 22.58 lakhs. This widespread English newspaper is written from Seventeen centers with the Main Edition at Chennai (Madras). the rest of the printing centers include Coimbatore, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Madurai, New Delhi, Vizag, Thiruvanathapuram, Kochi, Vijayawada, Mangalore, Tiruchirapalli, Kolkata, Hubli, Mohali, Allahabad and Kozhikode.
Editions available for The Hindu :
Chennai – (418,998 copies), Andhra Pradesh – (315,000 copies), Hyderabad Edition – (184,267 copies), Hyderabad City – (157,000 copies), Coimbatore – (126,491 copies), New Delhi – (111,091 copies), karnataka – (111,005 copies), Madurai – (82,751 copies), Trichy – (73,306 copies), Vizag – (71,080 copies), Trivandrum – (70,156 copies), Vijayawada – (60,003 copies), Mangalore – (18,000 copies), Central Kerala, Kerala, NASA-Pondy, North Kerala.