Now it is easy to book classified ads in Hindustan Hindi Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Hindustan Hindi Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Hindustan Hindi. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Hindustan Hindi Newspaper:
- Go to Hindustan Hindi Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Education)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Hindustan Hindi Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Hindustan Hindi Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Hindustan Hindi. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Hindustan Hindi Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Hindustan Hindi Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Hindustan Hindi Newspaper :
Hindustan is a Hindi Daily Newspaper. Hindustan Dainik or ”Hindustan” is a daily hindi newspaper published by Hindustan Media Ventures Limited. Earlier it was part of HT Media Ltd. group. It ranks as the third largest-read daily in the country. The first edition of ‘Hindustan’ was published on April 12, 1936 from Delhi and the reach of our newspaper now extends to six regions, namely, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Mohali and Delhi NCR.
Edition Avaiable for Hindusthan Hindi :
Patna – (494,275 copies), Delhi – (272,683 copies), Lucknow – (231,480 copies), Ranchi – (224,033 copies), Muzaffarpur – (190,852 copies), Meerut – (130,514 copies), Kanpur – (126,973 copies), Dhanbad – (100,345 copies), Moradabad – (99,512 copies), Varanasi – (93,976 copies), Bareilly – (77,351 copies), Agra – (70,000 copies), Dehradun – (59,616 copies), Allahabad – (39,602 copies), Aligarh – (35,934 copies), Jamshedpur – (26,013 copies).