Now it is easy to book classified ads in Jansatta Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Jansatta Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Jansatta. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Jansatta Newspaper:
- Go to Jansatta Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Jansatta Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Jansatta Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Jansatta. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Jansatta Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Jansatta Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jansatta Newspaper :
Jansatta is published by The express group with the largest network of reporters across the country, which also publishes The Indian express and the business daily, The Financial Express, is published from a dozen cities every day, as well as Mumbai, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Pune, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Lucknow. The group publishes Jansatta in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Ahmednagar, Aurangabad, the largest Hindi daily, and Jansatta in Hindi which publishes from New Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Chandigarh. Screen, its weekly diversion magazine, is taken into account the most influentials and authoritative within the Mumbai movie industry
Editions Available for Jansatta :
Chandigarh, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow