Now it is easy to book classified ads in Kannada Prabha Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Kannada Prabha Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Kannada Prabha. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Kannada Prabha Newspaper:
- Go to Kannada Prabha Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Kannada Prabha Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Kannada Prabha Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Kannada Prabha. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Kannada Prabha Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Kannada Prabha Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Kannada Prabha Newspaper :
Kannada Prabha is a Kannada Newspaper publishing from various places of Karnataka.
Kannada Prabha Newspaper publishes from Bangalore, Belgaum, Shimoga, Mangalore, Hubli, Gulbarga.
Editions Available for Kannada Prabha :
Bangalore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Shimoga.