Now it is easy to book classified ads in Lokmat Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Lokmat Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Lokmat. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Lokmat Newspaper:
- Go to Lokmat Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Lokmat Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Lokmat Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Lokmat. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Lokmat Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Lokmat Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Lokmat Newspaper :
Lokmat is a Marathi Newspaper published from various cities in Maharashtra State. according to Indian readership survey, it is the tenth largest Indian daily newspaper with 5.887 million readers and it’s the most important selling Marathi Daily newspaper with 1.4 million copies daily. it has very strong presence in Nagpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmednagar, Solapur, Kolhapur, Nashik, Jalgaon & Akola. Lokmat is the best advertising option in this edition. Lokmat also has an edition printed in English and Hindi which are called Lokmat Times and Lokmat Samachar.
Editions Available for Lokmat :
Aurangabad – (298,738 copies), Nagpur – (262,842 copies), Jalgaon – (133,191 copies), Nashik – (127,753 copies), Mumbai – (120,443 copies), Kolhapur – (85,568 copies), Akola – (74,633 copies), Solapur – (72,770 copies), Pune – (71,354 copies), Goa – (23,688 copies), Kokan, Nagar .