Now it is easy to book classified ads in Navbharat Times Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Navbharat Times Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Navbharat Times. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Navbharat Times Newspaper:
- Go to Navbharat Times Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Navbharat Times Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Navbharat Times Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Navbharat Times. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Navbharat Times Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Navbharat Times Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Navbharat Times Newspaper :
Navbharat Times, the largest circulated as well as widely read Hindi newspaper of the political capital of India – Delhi and business capital of the country – Mumbai. it’s also started its new edition from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. whereas it belongs to the famous business house of Times of India, it commands a circulation of 5.45 lakhs copies in Delhi with a powerful readership of 21.4 lakh readers. It circulates 1.78 lakh copies within the greater Mumbai area and has the attention of 5.2 lakh readers.
Editions Available for Navbharat Times :
Delhi – (464,009 copies), Mumbai – (134,981 copies), Lucknow.