Now it is easy to book classified ads in Navshakti Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Navshakti Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Navshakti. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Navshakti Newspaper:
- Go to Navshakti Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Navshakti Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Navshakti Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Navshakti. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Navshakti Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Navshakti Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Navshakti Newspaper :
Navshakti is a Marathi newspaper based in Mumbai, India. The newspaper has a circulation of 83,910 across the state of Maharashtra
Edition Available for Navshakti :