Now it is easy to book classified ads in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Rajasthan Patrika. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper:
- Go to Rajasthan Patrika Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Rajasthan Patrika. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Rajasthan Patrika Newspaper :
Rajasthan Patrika is a leading Hindi language daily newspaper circulating within the State of Rajasthan, and Patrika in Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and West Bengal. it was founded by Karpoor Chandra Kulish in 1956. As per IRS, Rajasthan Patrika and Patrika together emerged as the No. 4 newspaper in India. In Rajasthan alone, it’s over one crore 60 lakhs readership. Rajasthan Patrika at the same time publishes from 36 cities of 8 states.
Editions Available for Rajasthan Patrika :
Jaipur – (425,100 copies), Indore – (285,367 copies), Jodhpur – (222,572 copies), Bhopal – (217,248 copies), Kota – (135,211 copies), Jabalpur – (103,034 copies), Sikar – (101,796 copies), Gwalior – (100,130 copies), Udaipur – (96,325 copies), Sriganganagar – (88,814 copies), Alwar – (85,953 copies), Ajmer – (82,395 copies), Pali – (78,626 copies), Bhilwara – (66,208 copies), Banswara – (45,773 copies), Bangaluru – (44,823 copies), Bikaner – (43,511 copies), Surat – (31,066 copies), Ahmedabad – (23,595 copies), Chennai – (18,620 copies), Hubli – (6,578 copies), Kolkata – (6,042 copies), Bilaspur, Raipur, Ratlam, Ujjain .