Now it is easy to book classified ads in Sakal Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Sakal Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Sakal. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Sakal Newspaper:
- Go to Sakal Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Sakal Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Sakal Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Sakal. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Sakal Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Sakal Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Sakal Newspaper :
Sakal a Marathi Daily Newspaper is the largest independently owned Media Business in Maharashtra (India). With its presence across media and geographies, Sakal group is one amongst the leading diversified media entities in India. Headquartered in Pune, the Sakal group is a huge media syndicate that has created a vivid imprint on the media canvas. With seven core publications that include three Marathi and two English dailies besides two Marathi weeklies Sakal extensively covers Maharashtra and Goa. Sakal enjoys a loyal readership of over six million discerning individuals. what is more, its e-paper is assiduously accessed by Netizens all over the globe giving the Sakal group phenomenally wide penetration and reach. Besides, the Sakal group also organizes special events throughout the year, brings out educational weekly, yellow pages, and also undertakes commercial printing.
Editions Available for Sakal :
Pune – (536,774 copies), Aurangabad – (200,762 copies), Kolhapur – (191,282 copies), Mumbai – (112,444 copies), Nagpur – (95,002 copies), Nashik – (86,443 copies), Satara – (41,750 copies), Solapur – (34,857 copies), Ahmednagar – (29,309 copies), Khandesh.