Now it is easy to book classified ads in Sambad Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Sambad Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Sambad. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Sambad Newspaper:
- Go to Sambad Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Sambad Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Sambad Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Sambad. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Sambad Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Sambad Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Sambad Newspaper :
Sambad, an Oriya daily newspaper claims to be Orissa’s most widely read and largest circulated Newspaper. Sambad was started in 1984. The sleekly laid-out newspaper also made dak editions in the state a thing of the past. With readers being greeted with oven fresh news with their morning cup of tea on a daily basis, newspapers within the state had no other alternative however to follow suit. Sambad is read by over sixty lakh readers across the state.
Editions Available for Sambad :
Bhubaneswar – (121,000 copies), Cuttack – (107,000 copies), Sambalpur – (59,000 copies), Angul – (43,500 copies), Balasore – (34,000 copies), Rourkela – (32,500 copies), Berhampur – (28,000 copies), Jeypore – (27,800 copies), Rayagada .