Now it is easy to book classified ads in Sandhya Times Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Sandhya Times Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Sandhya Times. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Sandhya Times Newspaper:
- Go to Sandhya Times Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Name change)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Sandhya Times Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Sandhya Times Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Sandhya Times. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Sandhya Times Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Sandhya Times Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sandhya Times Newspaper :
Sandhya Times is a famous Hindi Newspaper published from the nation’s capital – Delhi. It caters to the city and its neighboring places. belonging to the house of Times group, it’s a large circulation of 31,250 as per ABC (Audit Bureau Circulations July-December 2005) in Delhi. while in terms of readership, it enjoys 91,000 according to IRS (Indian audience Survey 2005 – R 1). published in Tabloid format, it’s obviously an afternoon Newspaper that’s revealed on all days except Sunday. As per the data on its website, its primary audience includes of Traders & business community, Political & Government circles
Edition Available for Sandhya Times :