Process Of Booking Classified ad in Tribune Newspaper
Now it is easy to book classified ads in Tribune Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Tribune Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Tribune. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Tribune Newspaper:
- Go to Tribune Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Tribune Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Tribune Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Tribune. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Tribune Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Tribune Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Tribune Newspaper :
The Tribune is largest selling daily English newspaper in North India, publishes news and views without any bias or prejudice of any kind. it is an independent newspaper in the real sense of the term. English edition apart, the 133-year-old Tribune has 2 sister publications, Punjabi Tribune and Dainik Tribune. The Tribune that is currently publishing from Chandigarh was started in Lahore Pakistan on February 2, 1881. it absolutely was started by Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia, a public-spirited presenter, and is run by a trust comprising four eminent persons as trustees
Editions Available for Tribune Newspaper :
Ludhiana – (90,000 copies)Jalandhar – (80,000 copies)Chandigarh – (71,244 copies), Delhi + NCR – (65,786 copies), Himachal Pradesh – (29,098 copies), Jammu & Kashmir – (12,339 copies).