Now it is easy to book classified ads in Vijay Karnataka Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Vijay Karnataka Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Vijay Karnataka. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Vijay Karnataka Newspaper:
- Go to Vijay Karnataka Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Vijay Karnataka Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Vijay Karnataka Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Vijay Karnataka. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Vijay Karnataka Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Vijay Karnataka Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Vijay Karnataka Newspaper :
Vijaya Karnataka is a Kannada language broadsheet newspaper, founded by VRL group in Oct 2000. it’s published by a number of cities within the southern state of Karnataka as well as the capital city Bangalore and other places like Bagalkot, Chitradurga, Gangavati, Gulbarga, Hasan, Hubli- Dharwad, Mangalore, Mysore, and Shimoga. The notable feature of Vijay Karnataka is that it’s absolutely printed in color. Vijay Karnataka’s daily circulation of 5,75,000 (including all editions) has been certified by ABC ( Audit Bureau of Circulation).
Editions Available for Vijay Karnataka :
Bangalore – (256,648 copies), Hubli Dharwad – (63,402 copies), Mysore – (55,483 copies), Mangalore – (49,988 copies), Gulbarga – (29,957 copies), Gangavati – (27,345 copies), Shimoga – (26,396 copies), Bagalkot – (22,687 copies), Chitradurga – (19,338 copies), Hassan – (14,295 copies), Belgavi.