Now it is easy to book classified ads in Times of India Newspaper through Online booking process. You just need to follow few simple steps process to get your ad published in Times of India Newspaper. There are various options available to advertise in Times of India. The major one are Classified Text Ad, Classified Display Ads and Display Ads. You need to understand the difference between this three before choosing the option. Once you understand and choose the right option and complete the ad booking.
The process of booking Ad in Times of India Newspaper:
- Go to Times of India Ad Booking Page.
- Select Category for which you wish to advertise (Ex: Matrimonial, Recruitment, Property for Sale, Property to Rent, Business)
- Choose Ad Type (Classified Text Ad or Classified Display Ad)
- Check out editions list with Ad Rates mentioned for Times of India Newspaper. You can select individual edition or available package for Times of India Newspaper.
- Select desired date from the Calendar to publish your ad in Times of India. You can also choose Special offers if you wish to advertise for multiple days.
- Compose your Ad in the text editor. You can take reference of Ad samples to draft your ad content. Choose appropriate Sub Heading. You can also select enhancement options to make your ad stand out like (Tick Mark, Background Color etc.)
- Finally, Review your ad booking for Times of India Newspaper and register yourself then pay online through Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net Banking.
After you successfully make payment you would receive a booking confirmation email from us. Post editorial review your ad would get published in Times of India Newspaper.
For any help you can reach out Ads2Publish Customer Care Team via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
About Times of India Newspaper:
Times of India is an English language daily Newspaper. In print since 1838, the times of India is undoubtedly India’s high ranking and world’s largest-selling newspaper. On account of its circulation, it’s India’s most-read English circular newspaper as well. With a circulation of over 3200000 daily copies, it’s the selection of 14 million readers. it’s written from fifty editions daily and offered in nearly in each huge town of India.
Editions available for Times of India :
Delhi – (991,533 copies), Mumbai – (810,365 copies), Bangalore – (504,374 copies), Kolkatta – (348,692 copies), Pune – (280,906 copies), Hyderabad – (255,568 copies), Chennai – (255,000 copies), Ahmedabad – (221,615 copies), Noida – (125,000 copies), Chandigarh – (119,214 copies), Lucknow – (117,992 copies), Gurgaon – (98,000 copies), Jaipur – (91,337 copies), Kerala – (83,953 copies), Madhya Pradesh – (64,235 copies), Coimbatore – (58,086 copies), Kanpur – (57,200 copies), Navi Mumbai – (55,233 copies), Goa – (50,000 copies), Baroda – (49,000 copies), Nagpur – (41,872 copies), Patna – (39,291 copies), Vishakapatnam – (38,000 copies), Bhubneshwar – (34,870 copies), Bareilly – (33,000 copies), Dehradun – (30,000 copies), Vijayawada – (25,000 copies), Jharkhand – (22,626 copies), Meerut – (20,000 copies), Nashik – (20,000 copies), Trichy – Madurai – (18,200 copies), Guwahati – (17,901 copies), Aurangabad – (17,123 copies), Mysore – (16,386 copies), Hubli – (16,332 copies), Agra – (15,000 copies), Mangalore – (12,739 copies), Allahabad – (10,786 copies), Rajkot – (10,773 copies), Kolhapur – (8,811 copies), Jaipur Upcountry – (7,000 copies), Varanasi – (6,986 copies)